Jerry G.

Default VCR Panasonic NV-FS100: buzz on mono audio

If this is a sort of slight buzz with some of the low level sounds, this is
from the head switching in the HiFi tracks. This is common on many of the
low to medium cost VCRs. It should not be very severe.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com

"Gauss" wrote in message
Hallo!
I bought a VCR Panasonic NV-FS100, S-VHS, Stereo HiFi.
There is a buzz on mono audio.
That defect is on a NV-J45 of mine too (I have several VCRs).
What could it be? The audio head?
Thank you!
Donato - Italy