New

Default Looking for Owner's or Service Manual for an old Panasonic VCR (PV4101)

Hello.

Do any of you know where to find a reliable source that stocks owner's
or service manuals for VCRs?
I'd prefer a softcopy. I'll even take a photocopy.
Anyone have any ideas?

I tried google but I got so many answers, plus I know that alot of
good sites have java and search results stored on a database, so I
can't just search all the .html files.

Please let me know

Thank you,
New (please post here)
Jerry

Check your local library, In Toronto , Canada there is a RCC manuals in the
library for vcrs and tvs and there is also Sams photo facts in the library.
You can download sams photo facts on their website...i dont have their
address at this time .but can be found using google

Jerry
"New" wrote in message
om...
Hello.

Do any of you know where to find a reliable source that stocks owner's
or service manuals for VCRs?
I'd prefer a softcopy. I'll even take a photocopy.
Anyone have any ideas?

I tried google but I got so many answers, plus I know that alot of
good sites have java and search results stored on a database, so I
can't just search all the .html files.

Please let me know

Thank you,
New (please post here)

John Robertson

Vancouver, BC, (Canada)'s central public library also has a good
assortment of radio/TV photofact (and others) manuals going back to
the late 1920's!!

www.mainelectronics.com is selling originals of Sams - they might have
yours in stock. (Vancouver again)

John :-#)#
www.flippers.com

On Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:33:35 -0400, "Jerry"
wrote:

Check your local library, In Toronto , Canada there is a RCC manuals in the
library for vcrs and tvs and there is also Sams photo facts in the library.
You can download sams photo facts on their website...i dont have their
address at this time .but can be found using google

Jerry
"New" wrote in message
. com...
Hello.

Do any of you know where to find a reliable source that stocks owner's
or service manuals for VCRs?
I'd prefer a softcopy. I'll even take a photocopy.
Anyone have any ideas?

I tried google but I got so many answers, plus I know that alot of
good sites have java and search results stored on a database, so I
can't just search all the .html files.

Please let me know

Thank you,
New (please post here)

(Please post followups or tech enquires to the newsgroup)
www.flippers.com