Jerry

Default Toshiba TV model # 2909xh

I am having a vertical problem with the 27 inch, TV. I have a 1 inch black
space at the bottom of the raster. I changed all the vertical associated
caps and the vertical IC AN5521 , but same problem, any help would be
appreciated also any copy of the schematics would help . Thanks

--
Best Regards,

Jerry Chanderpaul
Voice905) 678-2422
fax905) 678-0244
www.simex.ca

Simex!Iwerks Inc.
2999 Drew Rd #17
Mississauga, On L5S-1A3

john

Jerry
Look close by the jungle IC for a small filter cap maybe Red or Brown or
even Orange in colour
should be abt 1mfd ..change it.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Jerry" wrote in message
.. .
I am having a vertical problem with the 27 inch, TV. I have a 1 inch black
space at the bottom of the raster. I changed all the vertical associated
caps and the vertical IC AN5521 , but same problem, any help would be
appreciated also any copy of the schematics would help . Thanks

--
Best Regards,

Jerry Chanderpaul
Voice905) 678-2422
fax905) 678-0244
www.simex.ca

Simex!Iwerks Inc.
2999 Drew Rd #17
Mississauga, On L5S-1A3

Jerry Chanderpaul

Hi John I appreciate your help but I still have a minor vertical problem. I
was just looking at the picture on the ToshibaTV , after
replacing those caps (red 1 uf 50v) and (blue 0.47 uf 50v which was very
close to the IC ) and I notice there is still a small 2 inch black raster
on the top of the picture. When I first looked at the picture, I was just
looking at the blue screen and it is perfect without video, I use to get the
1 inch black bar on the bottom and possibaly the top of the blue screen
before I change the caps
you mention, as soon as i put on a video the 1 inch black bar comes on to
the top of the pic. I adjusted the vertical size pot and I got the picture
to fit the whole screen , but there is still a very little noise on top of
picture and when i go back to the blue screen the vertcal is oversized. I
adjusted the pot off the factory red alignment markings, which I
believe I shouldnt have to do if the vertical alignments are correct, Is
there a Cap I might of miss or some other problems. Maybe the IC I was
looking at is not the jungle IC, cause I notice there was another IC on a
vetical board TA8615N, Do you have the Jungle IC # on hand?

Thanks, your help is appreciated

Jerry

"john" wrote in message
.. .
Jerry
Look close by the jungle IC for a small filter cap maybe Red or Brown or
even Orange in colour
should be abt 1mfd ..change it.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Jerry" wrote in message
.. .
I am having a vertical problem with the 27 inch, TV. I have a 1 inch

black
space at the bottom of the raster. I changed all the vertical associated
caps and the vertical IC AN5521 , but same problem, any help would be
appreciated also any copy of the schematics would help . Thanks

--
Best Regards,

Jerry Chanderpaul
Voice905) 678-2422
fax905) 678-0244
www.simex.ca

Simex!Iwerks Inc.
2999 Drew Rd #17
Mississauga, On L5S-1A3

Tom MacIntyre

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 16:17:58 GMT, "Jerry Chanderpaul"
wrote:

[...]

Was there a red cap similar to the other one near the jungle IC that
John suggested you replace among the vertical capacitors you replaced
initially? If not, find it (near the vertical IC), and change it.

Tom

"john" wrote in message
. ..
Jerry
Look close by the jungle IC for a small filter cap maybe Red or Brown or
even Orange in colour
should be abt 1mfd ..change it.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
"Jerry" wrote in message
.. .
I am having a vertical problem with the 27 inch, TV. I have a 1 inch

black
space at the bottom of the raster. I changed all the vertical associated
caps and the vertical IC AN5521 , but same problem, any help would be
appreciated also any copy of the schematics would help . Thanks

--
Best Regards,

Jerry Chanderpaul
Voice905) 678-2422
fax905) 678-0244
www.simex.ca

Simex!Iwerks Inc.
2999 Drew Rd #17
Mississauga, On L5S-1A3

Jerry Chanderpaul

I will look for that CAP, I might of replaced it 3 months ago, but i will
double check and let you know

Thanks alot for your help guys
Jerry
wrote:

[...]

"john" wrote in message
. ..
Jerry
Look close by the jungle IC for a small filter cap maybe Red or Brown

or
even Orange in colour
should be abt 1mfd ..change it.

kip

--
"Watch the return E-Mail addy its false"
.. .