Stefan Toftevall

Default Philips TV schematic needed

Hi,

I need the schematic diagram for a Philips 32" 100Hz wide...
Model 32PW8206 and I think the chassis is called UVSH.

Regards
Stefan

Dmitry Razumov

Try here www.electronicsrepair.net

"Stefan Toftevall"
сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее:
Hi,

I need the schematic diagram for a Philips 32" 100Hz wide...
Model 32PW8206 and I think the chassis is called UVSH.

Regards
Stefan

Eric

where on earth did you get UVSH from?

sounds like that comes from UHF-VHF-S band?-H-band?

"Stefan Toftevall" wrote in
message ...
: Hi,
:
: I need the schematic diagram for a Philips 32" 100Hz wide...
: Model 32PW8206 and I think the chassis is called UVSH.
:
: Regards
: Stefan
:
:
:

Stefan Toftevall

Hi Eric,

Sorry for that "UVSH", it was just a misunderstanding between me and one of
my collegues.

Well, model is still correct, 32PW8206,
problem is when trying to start the set, the standby led on the front begins
to flash..

I've located a 8V regulator that won't get any input-voltage,
still hard to know since we haven't got the schematic.

Do you have any advice?

Best regards
Stefan