killex

Default Philips K11 Needed

Hi.
I'm desperately looking for the schematic of an old Philips TVC (Model
26C565/38Z with K11 chassis). Is there anyone that can help me ?
Thanks to all

killex

Well...
When I push On button, TV set try to turn on itself, but as soon as it
seems to bait the high voltage, TV set immediately extinguishes it, and then
repeat all this (in practice front panel "blink". Measuring with multimeter
between base and emitter of BU208 (HV pilot) on board it seem to be in short
circuit. I must try to measure it not on board. I need schematic to find if
there are other faulty components (it seems to be a non-electrolitic
capacitor that loses oil near BU208), too.
Thanks

P.S.: Sorry for my bad english

"Mike" ha scritto nel messaggio
what problem are you having?

"killex" wrote in message
Hi.
I'm desperately looking for the schematic of an old Philips TVC

(Model
26C565/38Z with K11 chassis). Is there anyone that can help me ?
Thanks to all

Mike

the reason it is reading short circuit on the board, is because your reading
through a transformer.

If that set has a tripler unit, pull it and see if it fires. you may have a
bad trippler unit, if not, then

Check the following: :115V on C187 (16µf) :30V on C542 (680µf) :25V on C360
(470µf) :-25V on C488 (100µf) :12V on R354 (5.6) :C354 (1000µf) :C356
(150µf) :R353 (27) :C351 (1000µf) :240V on D610 (BY206) :Check the state of
module U190: in 1 46V in 7 33V in 13 32V in 15 18V 189
(BT100A/300R) Check zeners D187, D185, D188 and R188/R189 (10). Check
voltages on which fault is found and increase them one by one.

"killex" wrote in message
Hi.
I'm desperately looking for the schematic of an old Philips TVC

(Model
26C565/38Z with K11 chassis). Is there anyone that can help me ?
Thanks to all

Ken

On Sun, 03 Aug 2003 22:17:39 GMT, "killex"
wrote:

Well...
When I push On button, TV set try to turn on itself, but as soon as it
seems to bait the high voltage, TV set immediately extinguishes it, and then
repeat all this (in practice front panel "blink". Measuring with multimeter
between base and emitter of BU208 (HV pilot) on board it seem to be in short
circuit. I must try to measure it not on board. I need schematic to find if
there are other faulty components (it seems to be a non-electrolitic
capacitor that loses oil near BU208), too.
Thanks

This is for K9, but K11 is almoaste the same.
The capacitor (C446) about 11,5 nF 2kV near the high voltage
transformer is a normal problem. It must be a very high pulse
tolerant capacitor. It's connected between collector and emitter.

I put some drawings on my site for you now.
http://w1.857.telia.com/~u85710889/docs/k9_k11
I hope it can help you.

--

+ Ken +

Ken

wrote:

Well...
When I push On button, TV set try to turn on itself, but as soon as it
seems to bait the high voltage, TV set immediately extinguishes it, and then
repeat all this (in practice front panel "blink". Measuring with multimeter
between base and emitter of BU208 (HV pilot) on board it seem to be in short
circuit. I must try to measure it not on board. I need schematic to find if
there are other faulty components (it seems to be a non-electrolitic
capacitor that loses oil near BU208), too.
Thanks

This is for K9, but K11 is almoast the same.
The capacitor (C446) about 11,5 nF 2kV near the high voltage
transformer is a normal problem. It must be a very high pulse
tolerant capacitor. It's connected between collector and emitter.

I put some drawings on my site for you now.
http://w1.857.telia.com/~u85710889/docs/k9_k11
I hope it can help you.

--

+ Ken +
killex

Thanks for schematics. I try to repair, then I tell you if it's OK. Do I
find the value for the capacitor or is it too strange (the value on my K11
is 9500pF and not 11.5nF) ? I noticed C502 is dirty of oil. Is it a paper
capacitor and can it give problems or can I maintain C502 without change it
? Thanks
Devis

wrote:

[...]

Ken

On Mon, 04 Aug 2003 15:41:59 GMT, "killex"
wrote:

Thanks for schematics. I try to repair, then I tell you if it's OK. Do I
find the value for the capacitor or is it too strange (the value on my K11
is 9500pF and not 11.5nF) ? I noticed C502 is dirty of oil. Is it a paper
capacitor and can it give problems or can I maintain C502 without change it
? Thanks

C502 may be faulty if its looking strange.

-----
I still use my old K9 (made march 1976) without any problems.
The capacitor on the image is one of my spare parts.

--

+ Ken +