tempus fugit

Default cross for sony 369-42?

Hey all;

I'm looking for a replacement for a Sony IC 369-42 6B4. It's a power amp IC
from a car stereo/CD player. I tried NTE, but couldn't come up with a cross.
I'm guessing the unit is about 10 yrs old.

Anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks

Jeff

Proably one of the HA series but could also be LA or TDA.
You just have to figure it out based on unit spec's, schematic and
datasheets.
Power output, pin configuration and package type
should help narrow it down to a few pretty quick.
Jeff