Jeff

Default cross for sony 369-42?

Hitachi, Sanyo and mostly ST some Phillips.
Some of them are interchangable.
Jeff

"tempus fugit" wrote in message
Thanks Jeff. I have no schem for the unit (it wouldn't be hard to figure

out
the pinout though). HA = Harris? LA I don't know, is TDA ST micro?

Thanks

"Jeff" wrote in message
Proably one of the HA series but could also be LA or TDA.
You just have to figure it out based on unit spec's, schematic and
datasheets.
Power output, pin configuration and package type
should help narrow it down to a few pretty quick.
Jeff

"tempus fugit" wrote in message
Hey all;

I'm looking for a replacement for a Sony IC 369-42 6B4. It's a power

amp
IC
from a car stereo/CD player. I tried NTE, but couldn't come up with a

cross.
I'm guessing the unit is about 10 yrs old.

Anyone know where I can find one?

Thanks