Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Bill

Default CTC203CA10, Gemstar trouble ?

Hello folks- The Guide + menu on this set keeps coming on by itself
when connected to cable. At some point it will go into the audio menu
and mutes the sound. While the menu changes on the screen (all by
itself) I can't use the front controls. Is this a typical Gemstar
going south ? If so, can I simply disconnect it and use the TV
normally without the Guide + ? My customer doesn't care about this
feature. Thanks

Bill