Junior Member

Default Broken screen phone

After a bad accident my new phone ( i've used it only in 2 months) get a broken screen, i keep using it but some of my friend said it would tend to electric sock or something ... i would like to know is it truth?
any idea i really appriciate
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 15.09.15 6:01, torncez wrote:
After a bad accident my new phone ( i've used it only in 2 months) get a
broken screen, i keep using it but some of my friend said it would tend
to electric sock or something ... i would like to know is it truth?
any idea i really appriciate

Your friend is a fool. If you believe him, you are also a fool.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

--
torncez

I believe the main danger is injury from the jagged edges if any, as said
before there is no danger from electric shock.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 15 Sep 2015 15:43:46 +0800, Rheilly Phoull wrote:

"torncez" wrote in message ...

After a bad accident my new phone ( i've used it only in 2 months) get a
broken screen, i keep using it but some of my friend said it would tend
to electric sock or something ... i would like to know is it truth?
any idea i really appriciate

Yeah, you can now use it as a taser.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In sci.electronics.repair, on Tue, 15 Sep 2015 06:01:17 +0200, torncez
wrote:

After a bad accident my new phone ( i've used it only in 2 months) get a
broken screen, i keep using it but some of my friend said it would tend
to electric sock or something ... i would like to know is it truth?
any idea i really appriciate

No danger of electric shock. The problem is that the phone calls and
worse yet, the pictures, can leak out and mess up your pocket.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Monday, September 14, 2015 at 11:59:21 PM UTC-5, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 15.09.15 6:01, torncez wrote:
After a bad accident my new phone ( i've used it only in 2 months) get a
broken screen, i keep using it but some of my friend said it would tend
to electric sock or something ... i would like to know is it truth?
any idea i really appriciate

Your friend is a fool. If you believe him, you are also a fool.

Hey, what if nobody told them. Is that their fault ?

Explain and teach and ADD something to humanity rather than taking away from it.

Ignorance is not a sin until it is willful. When you see that go to town.

Maybe nobody ever told them the **** you think they should know. Is that their fault ?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Perfectly safe, except when pumping gas.

mobile phone broken Fred UK diy 6 June 11th 08 01:41 PM
Broken screen on rear-projection TV [email protected] Electronics Repair 3 April 9th 07 05:06 AM
WTB: zenith plasma tv with broken screen Jonathan King Electronics Repair 2 February 2nd 06 03:59 PM
Scratched phone screen Mike Barnes UK diy 21 September 17th 05 08:15 AM
FA: Broken PIONEER DVL-V888 Laserdisc DVD / Broken sharp VL-H860U Hi8camcorder w/ LCD Screen robotron -X- Electronics Repair 0 March 24th 04 03:30 AM