Rob

Default LCD for Fluke 36 wanted

Does anyone have a new or salvaged LCD for a Fluke 36 clamp meter they
would like to get rid of? Thanks in advance, Chippy
Jerry G.

Considering the cost and quality of a Fluke meter, you would be best to
get a new display from Fluke. Infact, if you send them the meter, they
will re-calibrate it when the service it. Most models of their meters
are warranted for life, as long as the problem is not from the meter
being dropped, or abused, or is a failure that is a normal wear type.

Fluke is the only source for Fluke parts. They normally do not sell
parts to outside re-sellers. They may infact tell you to send them the
meter.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com
Instruments http://www.zoom-one.com/glgtech.htm
"Rob" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone have a new or salvaged LCD for a Fluke 36 clamp meter they
would like to get rid of? Thanks in advance, Chippy

Per-Olof Ahl

"Rob" wrote
Does anyone have a new or salvaged LCD for a Fluke 36 clamp meter they
would like to get rid of?

Is the LCD mechanically damaged ?

If not , if there are segments not lit , it could help to remove the LCD and
clean the contact pads!

/ Per-Olof

Leonard Caillouet

Just call Fluke. They are very easy to deal with and their parts are very
reasonable. I replaced the LCD in my 79 when I dropped it and it only cost
about $17 with shipping.

I sent it in for another problem and they sent me a new meter because it had
a lifetime warranty. Very fast service, very nice staff.

Leonard Caillouet

om...