Mr. Lee

Default Zenith IQ3597 Video Problem

Module exchange will repair the main board! Call north texas dist at
1-800-553-6168 for price!

"JohnAce" wrote in message
I have a Zenithin for repair.. No video, I have HV and sound and if I turn

up
tyhe G2 the tube is lit with slight retrace. It has a 9-1643 video board

but I
can't seem to get anywhere even through PTS. I have no schematic on this

and
would like to fix it. The drivers on the CRT board are cold and I get

about 212
volts on the collector If that is any help.. Thanks

Larry P

If a resistor has changed values, chances are that its being cooked. try a
higher wattage one next time

"JohnAce" wrote in message
Thanks, What I found were 2 open resistors on the sweep board. One was

open and
the other changed in Value. Thanks again