MacMan85

Default Nikkai 800W inverter

Hi,

I have a Nikkai QM82 800W inverter (12V DC - 230V AC 50Hz) which has
some severe burning and an exploded chip.
Can anyone look inside one and tell me the values for:

U8
R45
R47
R49
R51
Q17
Q18
Q19
Q20

Any help at all would be appriciated!
TIA

Richard
MacMan85

It's also sold under the Skytronic brand name in the UK, and as
Power-Up in Europe - I think they are all made by the same
manufacturer in Taiwan.

On Sun, 17 Aug 2003 14:45:39 +0100, MacMan85
wrote:

Hi,

I have a Nikkai QM82 800W inverter (12V DC - 230V AC 50Hz) which has
some severe burning and an exploded chip.
Can anyone look inside one and tell me the values for:

U8
R45
R47
R49
R51
Q17
Q18
Q19
Q20

Any help at all would be appriciated!
TIA

Richard

Licensed to Quill

If you are in New York there is a guy who sells them on a street corner in
Williamsburg for substantially less than the bother of repairing them (how
may watts was it anyway?) and may well have non-working examples with good
PCBs which would cost very little indeed. I found mine a bit of a godsend
during the power outage last week when I DID have a 12 volt battery in my
apartment

Licensed to Quill

wrote:

Hi,

I have a Nikkai QM82 800W inverter (12V DC - 230V AC 50Hz) which has
some severe burning and an exploded chip.
Can anyone look inside one and tell me the values for:

U8
R45
R47
R49
R51
Q17
Q18
Q19
Q20

Any help at all would be appriciated!
TIA

Richard

Bob

Hi Richard,

Checkout my web site......
http://www.bfisk.demon.co.uk/SkyTronic/skytronic.html
I'm still collecting info but you might find it useful.

Rgds
Bob