Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default MULTIMETER

Hello !
I need schematic for "MULTIMETER UNI 7" for repair this measuring
instrument. In Ammeter pozition is fault.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 02/05/15 5:37 AM, Andras wrote:
Hello ! I need schematic for "MULTIMETER UNI 7" for repair this
measuring
instrument. In Ammeter pozition is fault.

Check the fuse ??
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Andras" wrote in
message oups.com...
Hello ! I need schematic for "MULTIMETER UNI 7" for repair this
measuring
instrument. In Ammeter pozition is fault.

Ah ! Been checking how much current you can draw from the wall outlet ... ?
:-)

Arfa

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 9:56:48 AM UTC-4, Arfa Daily wrote:
"Andras" wrote in
message oups.com...
Hello ! I need schematic for "MULTIMETER UNI 7" for repair this
measuring
instrument. In Ammeter pozition is fault.

Ah ! Been checking how much current you can draw from the wall outlet ... ?
:-)

Arfa

I seem to be able to get about 30 amps out of mine, but only for one blinding fraction of a second...

Multimeter Helen Deborah Vecht UK diy 4 October 16th 06 03:45 PM
Multimeter Andy Hall UK diy 6 October 16th 06 05:40 AM
Multimeter Codswallop UK diy 0 October 15th 06 04:25 PM
multimeter bubba Home Repair 8 April 28th 05 04:24 PM
FS: AN/PSM-37 multimeter/ME-418 Cowboy67 Electronics 0 January 24th 04 12:50 AM