DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MULTIMETER (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/378450-multimeter.html)

Andras[_2_] May 1st 15 10:37 PM

MULTIMETER

Hello !
I need schematic for "MULTIMETER UNI 7" for repair this measuring
instrument. In Ammeter pozition is fault.

Rheilly Phoull[_2_] May 2nd 15 01:00 AM

MULTIMETER

On 02/05/15 5:37 AM, Andras wrote:
Hello ! I need schematic for "MULTIMETER UNI 7" for repair this
measuring
instrument. In Ammeter pozition is fault.

Check the fuse ??

Arfa Daily May 2nd 15 02:56 PM

MULTIMETER

"Andras" wrote in
message oups.com...
Hello ! I need schematic for "MULTIMETER UNI 7" for repair this
measuring
instrument. In Ammeter pozition is fault.

Ah ! Been checking how much current you can draw from the wall outlet ... ?
:-)

Arfa

John-Del May 2nd 15 07:15 PM

MULTIMETER

On Saturday, May 2, 2015 at 9:56:48 AM UTC-4, Arfa Daily wrote:
"Andras" wrote in
message oups.com...
Hello ! I need schematic for "MULTIMETER UNI 7" for repair this
measuring
instrument. In Ammeter pozition is fault.

Ah ! Been checking how much current you can draw from the wall outlet ... ?
:-)

Arfa

I seem to be able to get about 30 amps out of mine, but only for one blinding fraction of a second...