ross rosales

Default panasonic cordless phone out of range ??

i have a panasonic cordless phone with a model # kx-t4065c when i press
the talk button it gives me an out of range error on display and it wont
give me dial tone. base is good because speakerphone works. i installed
new batteries but no luck. any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
ross

Jerry G.

The handset must be put in the base cradle for about 20 seconds for it
to have its security code re-initialized. The uPC system must identify
the handset directly. This is done through the power connectors between
the base and handset units.

If this does not work, then something in the handset has failed. This
can be a fault with the internal firmware, or uPC system. If this is
the case the phone would require factory service to get it going again.
They will need both the handset, power supply, and base unit to service
it.

--

Greetings,

Jerry Greenberg GLG Technologies GLG
WebPage http://www.zoom-one.com
Instruments http://www.zoom-one.com/glgtech.htm
news i have a panasonic cordless phone with a model # kx-t4065c when i