Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Panasonic KX-T3155 connect problem

This Panasonic KX-T3155 is a corded 2-Line phone with Conf button.

It developed this problem that when a call comes in on Line 1, there
is a brief ring, while the caller gets a busy signal, and on the phone,
the normally red LED Line indicator goes green (like it's connected to
a conference call).
The green conf light also shows up on Line 1 when a call comes in on
Line 2, which still works ok with ingoing and outgoing calls.

Searched for those symptoms online but couldn't find anything.

I really like this phone, so I was just wondering if anyone has come
across that problem, or if it's time to buy a new one. Thanks.

---

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 06/27/2014 03:16 PM, Mark wrote:
This Panasonic KX-T3155 is a corded 2-Line phone with Conf button.

It developed this problem that when a call comes in on Line 1, there
is a brief ring, while the caller gets a busy signal, and on the phone,
the normally red LED Line indicator goes green (like it's connected to
a conference call).
The green conf light also shows up on Line 1 when a call comes in on
Line 2, which still works ok with ingoing and outgoing calls.

Searched for those symptoms online but couldn't find anything.

I really like this phone, so I was just wondering if anyone has come
across that problem, or if it's time to buy a new one. Thanks.

---
protection is active.

Sell the fone to Renee Everhart's ex boyfriend, and tell him that his #
should be on Line 1 Only.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Friday, June 27, 2014 11:16:13 AM UTC-4, Mark wrote:
This Panasonic KX-T3155 is a corded 2-Line phone with Conf button.

It developed this problem that when a call comes in on Line 1, there

is a brief ring, while the caller gets a busy signal, and on the phone,

the normally red LED Line indicator goes green (like it's connected to

a conference call).

The green conf light also shows up on Line 1 when a call comes in on

Line 2, which still works ok with ingoing and outgoing calls.

Searched for those symptoms online but couldn't find anything.

I really like this phone, so I was just wondering if anyone has come

across that problem, or if it's time to buy a new one. Thanks.

---

If you've been using this phone for a while, check all the jacks. Sometimes oxidation, moisture, will cause a phone to "answer", go "off-hook" when subjected to the ring voltage-90v. I've also seen that happen with little neon indicators across the line that have moisture in them.

FWIW