Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Mark[_42_] Mark[_42_] is offline

Default Panasonic KX-T3155 connect problem

This Panasonic KX-T3155 is a corded 2-Line phone with Conf button.

It developed this problem that when a call comes in on Line 1, there
is a brief ring, while the caller gets a busy signal, and on the phone,
the normally red LED Line indicator goes green (like it's connected to
a conference call).
The green conf light also shows up on Line 1 when a call comes in on
Line 2, which still works ok with ingoing and outgoing calls.

Searched for those symptoms online but couldn't find anything.

I really like this phone, so I was just wondering if anyone has come
across that problem, or if it's time to buy a new one. Thanks.

---