Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Iinfinity Speakers

I have Infinity speaker boxes that need new or repaired 8 inch
speakers. Total of four needed. The mid and tweeters are still OK.
The manufacturer says they no longer have replacements.
These are admittedly very old and I did do a replacement about 15 years
ago using the manufacturer's speakers. I am pretty sure they are 8
ohms but ...

What should I do? Where do I get best parts?
Suggestions please.

OT tv speakers Stuart Noble UK diy 44 October 10th 09 10:40 AM
A couple of speakers - speakers.jpg (0/1) [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 4 May 8th 09 10:11 PM
A couple of speakers - speakers.jpg (1/1) [email protected] Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 May 8th 09 03:06 AM
Help with my speakers!!! rAgAv Electronics Repair 3 March 30th 08 02:16 PM
Wireless Speakers: RCA Speakers Only Work when on Same Electrical Outlet as Transmitter / What is Problem? Lin Electronics Repair 11 April 24th 07 08:37 PM