Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Microwave Mortuary photos

It is always useful to learn from other peoples failures and disasters
in our futile efforts to prevent repetition of their mistakes.
Although this site is primarily about microwave equipment related
failures, I'm fairly sure something useful can be learned from the
photos:
http://www.microwaves101.com/content/microwavemortuary.cfm

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Jeff Liebermann wrote:
http://www.microwaves101.com/content/microwavemortuary.cfm

Neat, thanks!

I think the exploded-MOSFET pic from June 2007 comes from one of the
Johns on s.e.d, since he's posted it there before.
http://www.microwaves101.com/content...rtuary2007.cfm

Matt Roberds