Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Normende Phono Player in MS3002, How to start?

Question on Normende MS3002 compact set, the Phono-player "on top".

Anyone that knows how to start the Phono player?

Pick-up arm lever control is obvious.
33/45 rpm-switch was easy to find.

Should I move arm in any direction to start the rotation?
Any button to press that I didn't figure out?

I guess next step will be to dismantle to find dimetionis for a new belt, but I,d like to confirm operation first! This device wasn't used for quite some time, but my kind neighbour now asked for some help...

Best regards et 73

SM6NNC -Göran

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 19 Apr 2014 01:30:03 -0700, Run.PDP wrote:

Question on Normende MS3002 compact set, the Phono-player "on top".

Anyone that knows how to start the Phono player?

Don't know about your set, back in the dark vinyl ages you had to move
the arm outwards. This never required much force.
If your player doesn't start from a gentle twist, some other method is
used.

Cheers!