Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default WTD: Panasonic PV-1545 VCRs

On Sunday, November 2, 1997 2:00:00 AM UTC-6, wrote:
Hello,

Please contact me if you have any Panasonic PV-1545 VCRs. They were
Hi-Fi four head made in the mid 80s. I am buying them in any
condition. Please e-mail with details.

Thanks,

Bill

I have panasonic pv 1545. how much is your offer to buy it.

No Time Left For VCRs? Ron Electronics Repair 83 March 4th 09 07:51 PM
Do any DVD recorders of VCRs come with RF Modulator for Ch 3 use? [email protected] Electronics Repair 25 February 9th 08 06:57 AM
Weird Things In VCRs..... Deke Electronics Repair 17 January 18th 04 04:47 PM
Old JVC VCRs - half of picture missing Chris F. Electronics Repair 8 December 18th 03 06:52 PM
Emerson VCRs and Manuals Steve Thomas Electronics Repair 0 November 5th 03 07:16 PM