Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to link up SOne cordless phone to handset

I have taken a Sony SPP-A941 900 MHz phone our of a retirement to replace my DECT 6.0 devices which we cant get to work without the crackling overpowering all conversation on all the handsets.

The base unit has completely forgotten the handset in the numerous years it has been out of use

Ringing in causes the base station to ring and the handset to beep 4 times so there is rudimentary communication going on

Everything else causes the handset to beep 4 times

Is there any way of getting the base unit to link up with the handset please?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 11/26/2013 10:51 AM, Amanda Riphnykhazova wrote:
I have taken a Sony SPP-A941 900 MHz phone our of a retirement to replace my DECT 6.0 devices which we cant get to work without the crackling overpowering all conversation on all the handsets.

The base unit has completely forgotten the handset in the numerous years it has been out of use

Ringing in causes the base station to ring and the handset to beep 4 times so there is rudimentary communication going on

Everything else causes the handset to beep 4 times

Is there any way of getting the base unit to link up with the handset please?

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees, get a big roasting pan..
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Thank the lord someone responded!! I thought I was going to have to try the old stand-by of putting butter on it (then two slices of bread etc etc etc)