Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for remote wall switch

I'm looking for a switch almost like the one in the URL below.

http://tinyurl.com/n5luoq3

This one has two problems,
It is made for incandescent bulbs only,
I need one that will work with CFL's.
I also need one that works just like an ordinary
wired two way switch. I don't see if this does that or not.

I would prefer to have this style flip switch,
but could put up with swmbo until she gets used to a
different style.

Mikek