Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Monitor Diagram Needed

On Sunday, November 24, 2002 10:55:49 AM UTC-7, karl davis wrote:
Monitor Diagram Needed !

Monitor is a Digital VRC21-HA

The power supply has blown a diode and the ref for the diode on the
mainboard is D904 Aand the diode itself has reference number : K1V453

Power Supply has a number of : CP210A139E10

Can anyone help as we need to locate a diode or wiring diagram for this
monitor`s and power supply preferably.

Regards

Karl

Karl`s PC Device Driver Site and FAQ Pages
http://www.karldavis.com
Karl`s Forums
http://www.karldavis.com/forums
Web Hosting http://www.imagelinkusa.net/

Hi, I too am looking for schematic for DEC VRC21-HA monitor P/S; CP210A139E10 - I have 2, different probs in both - P/S being prob., one blows fuses, other just doesnt work. going through one of; so far no shorted diodes, but modules are not as easy to test. So, a schematic would be a major time saver, otherwise big monitors are big $$ to recycle.
any help is much appreciated, R.