Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default IC info needed

Looking for info re a RVILA4505 or NTE1675 or LA4505. I can find a few
schematics and very abbreviated spec sheets. Anybody know where to find a
more detailed spec sheet (more than 1 or 2 pages) or an application note?

Thanks in advance,

Charles

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:11:17 -0400, "Charles"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Looking for info re a RVILA4505 or NTE1675 or LA4505. I can find a few
schematics and very abbreviated spec sheets. Anybody know where to find a
more detailed spec sheet (more than 1 or 2 pages) or an application note?

My vrt databook lists the LA4505 as being a higher power version of
the LA4500 (2x 8.5W versus 2x 5.3W):
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/data...nyo/LA4500.pdf

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Franc Zabkar" wrote in message

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 18:11:17 -0400, "Charles"
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Looking for info re a RVILA4505 or NTE1675 or LA4505. I can find a few
schematics and very abbreviated spec sheets. Anybody know where to find a
more detailed spec sheet (more than 1 or 2 pages) or an application note?

My vrt databook lists the LA4505 as being a higher power version of
the LA4500 (2x 8.5W versus 2x 5.3W):
http://www.datasheetcatalog.org/data...nyo/LA4500.pdf

Thanks Franc. It looks like this is what I need ... appreciate your help!