Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default JVC BR-6400TR PAL SECAM NTSC VCR for parts

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

you have or you want????Dumbass!!!
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Parting out: JVC BR-6400TR PAL SECAM NTSC VCR

On Jun 23, 6:14*pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote:
On Jun 22, 10:42?pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:

you have or you want????Dumbass!!!

Hi you easily riled up and irritable piece of ****.

Anyways, it looks like the body of my message was lost.

if anybody needs knobs or parts from one, I'm willing to share before I
toss the thing out. I'm in Chicago.

IFYPHFY.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"hr(bob) " wrote:
On Jun 22, 10:42?pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:

you have or you want????Dumbass!!!

Hi you easily riled up and irritable piece of ****.

Anyways, it looks like the body of my message was lost.

if anybody needs knobs or parts from one, I'm willing to share before I
toss the thing out. I'm in Chicago.

IFYPHFY.

Can't find that one in my listing of internet slang - pls spell out!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jun 23, 8:14*pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote:
On Jun 22, 10:42?pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:

you have or you want????Dumbass!!!

Hi you easily riled up and irritable piece of ****.

Anyways, it looks like the body of my message was lost.

if anybody needs knobs or parts from one, I'm willing to share before I
toss the thing out. I'm in Chicago.

Sorry -It was late and I had just cleaned out 29 spam messages and was
irritable and riled up.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"hr(bob) " wrote:
On Jun 22, 10:42?pm, Cydrome Leader wrote:

you have or you want????Dumbass!!!

Hi you easily riled up and irritable piece of ****.

Anyways, it looks like the body of my message was lost.

if anybody needs knobs or parts from one, I'm willing to share before I
toss the thing out. I'm in Chicago.

IFYPHFY.

Can't find that one in my listing of internet slang - *pls spell out!

I Fixed Your (i.e. CL's) Post Header For You (i.e. CL)

I agree that the original header was ambiguous.