Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default DS-203 3.0 LCD Mini Oscilloscope data download

Hi everyone,

I have a few questions about ds-203 that I am not able to find by myself:

Is it possible to save data sampled by this kind of little scope on a
computer?
What could be the length (time) of data logging with the lowest sampling
rate?

Is is able to write on real time on a disk or does it always create an
intern file first?

what is the meaning of :"In order to save wave templates of .bmp or .dat
files must be stored first in the ds203.."

I am not in my field of expertise and feel a bit confused, Any info or
feedback really appreciated!

Thanks!

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 4/6/2012 2:35 AM, Yves wrote:
Hi everyone,

I have a few questions about ds-203 that I am not able to find by myself:

Is it possible to save data sampled by this kind of little scope on a
computer?
What could be the length (time) of data logging with the lowest sampling
rate?

Is is able to write on real time on a disk or does it always create an
intern file first?

what is the meaning of :"In order to save wave templates of .bmp or .dat
files must be stored first in the ds203.."

I am not in my field of expertise and feel a bit confused, Any info or
feedback really appreciated!

Thanks!

It would appear to me that the data has to be saved on the internal
memory of the 'scope and then manipulated as directed in the manual.
I.e Change filenames etc and then copy to your PC from the flash drive.