Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Does anyone have the diagram for the pcb of an LG Optimus V orregular optimus phone?

my LG Optimus slider, VM701, still wont power on even after replacing
the burnt out diode. Need the pcb diagram of an optimus to figure out
what is what on this board.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Rude Co. wrote in message
my LG Optimus slider, VM701, still wont power on even after replacing
the burnt out diode. Need the pcb diagram of an optimus to figure out
what is what on this board.

Has anyone ever seen a schematic for any near current production mobile
phone?
Not something I would play with but it would be interesting to see what such
a schematic looks like, if someone can point to a URL

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 19 Mar 2012 22:06:46 -0700 (PDT), "Rude Co."
put finger to keyboard and composed:

my LG Optimus slider, VM701, still wont power on even after replacing
the burnt out diode. Need the pcb diagram of an optimus to figure out
what is what on this board.

FWIW, here are service manuals for other LG phones:
http://www.jordansmanuals.com/defaul...Mobile%20Phone
http://www.shrak-mobile.com/eng/schem_lg.html

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:03:17 -0000, "N_Cook" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Has anyone ever seen a schematic for any near current production mobile
phone?

I don't know about "current" phones ...
http://www.shrak-mobile.com/eng/files.html
http://www.reepair.net/en/forumdispl...chematics-Area

- Franc Zabkar
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Franc Zabkar wrote:

On Tue, 20 Mar 2012 09:03:17 -0000, "N_Cook" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

Has anyone ever seen a schematic for any near current production mobile
phone?

I don't know about "current" phones ...
http://www.shrak-mobile.com/eng/files.html
http://www.reepair.net/en/forumdispl...chematics-Area

- Franc Zabkar

well you better get on it, it's "current" events don't you know!

Jamie