Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to Make a TV remote controller using PIC16F877A (working and Tested)

Step by Step guides for design JVC TV Remote control Using PIC16F877A
and MikroC compiler...

see this http://sites.google.com/site/ehobbyprojects/jvcremote
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

s h d prasad wrote:
Step by Step guides for design JVC TV Remote control Using PIC16F877A
and MikroC compiler...

see this http://sites.google.com/site/ehobbyprojects/jvcremote

Wouldn't it of been simpler to implement LIRC? Then you would of had
not only JVC, but hundreds of possible remotes.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson, N3OWJ/4X1GM
My high blood pressure medicine reduces my midichlorian count. :-(

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Geoffrey S. Mendelson wrote:

Wouldn't it of been simpler to implement LIRC? Then you would of had
not only JVC, but hundreds of possible remotes.

Geoff.

Excuse me for bringing up something completely off topic,
but I want to help Geoff with something:

what you wrote above sounds correct if you read it aloud,
but as written is incorrect English. Since the error
occurs twice, it must not be a simple slip.

"Wouldn't it of been" should be written "Wouldn't it have been"
and, similarly, "Then you would of had" should be written
"Then you would have had".

I understand this group is not about English, I am simply
trying to help Geoff with this.