Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Heathkit QM1 Q meter

I picked this meter up the other day. It came from a school lab and
appears to have been taken care of. It also has the original external
factory supplied calibration coil as well. I have been able to find
only limited information on this unit, such as an unreadable schematic
and only about four pages from the manual. I would like to try
experimenting with this thing so I was wondering if anyone might have
a manual for this model that they would be willing to share or perhaps
know of a link where I might find one? Thanks, Lenny
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sat, 3 Sep 2011 06:55:23 -0700 (PDT), klem kedidelhopper
wrote:

I picked this meter up the other day. It came from a school lab and
appears to have been taken care of. It also has the original external
factory supplied calibration coil as well. I have been able to find
only limited information on this unit, such as an unreadable schematic
and only about four pages from the manual. I would like to try
experimenting with this thing so I was wondering if anyone might have
a manual for this model that they would be willing to share or perhaps
know of a link where I might find one? Thanks, Lenny

Try

The Boat Anchor Manual Archive
http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair