Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking to trade my Samsung 46" LED HDTV for a Samsung 40" LEDHDTV.

All:
I am looking to trade my almost new Samsung UN46B6000 HDTV for an almost new Samsung
UN40B6000 HDTV plus $100 from you to me. I am only interested in a Samsung UN40B6000 HDTV
with no dings, marks, or stains. EVERYTHING must work as expected or no deal.
Please email me at or post here if you have any interest and are near me in
North San Diego County.

Keith of San Diego, CA