Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Cordless phone battery pack

I've a RS 5.8ghz cordless phone with a dead battery pack:
D-AA600BX3 DC 3.6V 600mAh

Replacement battery-packs at DC 3.6V aren't too expensive, but I've not seen
any at exactly 600mAh. Is this critical? Would, say, 800mAh work OK? Pardon
my lack of knowledge.

Thx,

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
Puddin' Man wrote:

I've a RS 5.8ghz cordless phone with a dead battery pack:
D-AA600BX3 DC 3.6V 600mAh

Replacement battery-packs at DC 3.6V aren't too expensive, but I've not seen
any at exactly 600mAh. Is this critical? Would, say, 800mAh work OK? Pardon
my lack of knowledge.

It will work and theoretically last 33% longer between charges.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Smitty Two" wrote in message
news
In article ,
Puddin' Man wrote:

I've a RS 5.8ghz cordless phone with a dead battery pack:
D-AA600BX3 DC 3.6V 600mAh

Replacement battery-packs at DC 3.6V aren't too expensive, but I've not
seen
any at exactly 600mAh. Is this critical? Would, say, 800mAh work OK?
Pardon
my lack of knowledge.

It will work and theoretically last 33% longer between charges.

Think of mAh as if it were the breaking strength of a rope in pounds.
You want to lift a load that weighs 500 pounds.

The instructions say that the rope should be rated at 600 pounds.

So know let's rephrase your question.

Is a rope that is rated at 800 pounds ok to use?

As that gal from Alaska would say "You betcha"

Charlie