Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Update: Icom IC-7000 Low UHF Output Power

Hi,

Months ago, I posted here regarding an Icom IC-7000 transceiver with
low output power on UHF (440MHZ).

I replaced Q401 (PA), RD60HUF1, a MOSFET device, and that fixed the
problem. Now I have full output power when I transmit on the 440MHZ band.

Note: I ordered it from "RF Parts".

John N3AOF

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Wed, 25 May 2011 07:35:42 -0400, jaugustine wrote:

Hi,

Months ago, I posted here regarding an Icom IC-7000 transceiver
with
low output power on UHF (440MHZ).

I replaced Q401 (PA), RD60HUF1, a MOSFET device, and that fixed the
problem. Now I have full output power when I transmit on the 440MHZ
band.

Note: I ordered it from "RF Parts".

John N3AOF

Remember the post. I own a 706 MKIIG which is similar all mode all band
mobile. RF Parts has been my staple supplier for 20+ years.

The 7000 is a nice radio, improvements over the 706, all band DSP IF
among many others. Better display too.

--
Live Fast Die Young, Leave A Pretty Corpse