Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.equipment,alt.engineering.electrical

Default TSN-143 controller card / PLC

Hi all

I am talking about this card:
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-307x.jpg

It is a PLC.
Main question: does anyone have any documentation on the card?
Schematic?

I don't even know where to post for this, searching the does not
result in much

It falls out now and then, and there is by some reason always
communication problems with the card when it has been out over night
(2 shifts, then wait 8 hr and there are problems, and for sure Monday
mornings).
I am wondering whether the RESET could be a problem, hence a capacitor
or the DC/DC converter in picture 308. The connector next to it is the
connection to the IO cards.

Pictures
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-308x.jpg
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-312x.jpg
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-348x2.jpg
http://hot.ee/sonnich/Mvc-354x.jpg

As you can see, it is an old AT board running on windows 3.11. When
starting, it downloads code into the card from DOS, then starts
windows which runs an application connecting to the card. As I said,
that fails.
Something must work, as the code gets downloaded, ignoring the error
and it actually works. So, the reset - I am not sure.
However, sometimes the control on falls out, which could be blamed on
the card. I do not have a replacement and the price is horrible.

Any ideas?

WBR
Sonnich