Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Looking for a TAA621AX1 audio amp chip

Hi Everyone,
Looking for a TAA621AX1 single channel audio chip. If someone could
point me in the right direction to where I could find one, that would
be great. If anybody has one in his spares box, let me know!
Thanks,
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Apr 4, 5:48*pm, David Nebenzahl wrote:
On 4/4/2011 2:40 PM Bruce Campbell spake thus:

Looking for a TAA621AX1 single channel audio chip. If someone could
point me in the right direction to where I could find one, that would
be great. If anybody has one in his spares box, let me know!
Thanks,

Did you even try a Google search? I did, and came up with this page,
which makes it look like it's available from at least 2 suppliers:

http://octopart.com/taa621ax1-stmicr...onics-10352435

(didn't check further)

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

* *yo
* *wassup
* *nuttin
* *wan2 hang
* *k
* *where
* *here
* *k
* *l8tr
* *by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)

Thanks for the links. I don't know if these guys sell to individuals
or just to companies. I'll give it a try.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...
On 4/4/2011 2:40 PM Bruce Campbell spake thus:

Looking for a TAA621AX1 single channel audio chip. If someone could
point me in the right direction to where I could find one, that would
be great. If anybody has one in his spares box, let me know!
Thanks,

Did you even try a Google search? I did, and came up with this page, which
makes it look like it's available from at least 2 suppliers:

http://octopart.com/taa621ax1-stmicr...onics-10352435

(didn't check further)

Well if you had checked further you would find these are companies that are
willing to supply devices in industrial quantities only.

I think Bruce is looking for just the one.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 4/4/2011 2:40 PM Bruce Campbell spake thus:

Looking for a TAA621AX1 single channel audio chip. If someone could
point me in the right direction to where I could find one, that would
be great. If anybody has one in his spares box, let me know!
Thanks,

Did you even try a Google search? I did, and came up with this page,
which makes it look like it's available from at least 2 suppliers:

http://octopart.com/taa621ax1-stmicr...onics-10352435

(didn't check further)

--
The current state of literacy in our advanced civilization:

yo
wassup
nuttin
wan2 hang
where
here
l8tr
by

- from Usenet (what's *that*?)
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 4/4/2011 3:11 PM Gareth Magennis spake thus:

"David Nebenzahl" wrote in message
s.com...

On 4/4/2011 2:40 PM Bruce Campbell spake thus:

Looking for a TAA621AX1 single channel audio chip. If someone
could point me in the right direction to where I could find one,
that would be great. If anybody has one in his spares box, let me
know! Thanks, P

Did you even try a Google search? I did, and came up with this
page, which makes it look like it's available from at least 2
suppliers:

http://octopart.com/taa621ax1-stmicr...onics-10352435

(didn't check further)

Well if you had checked further you would find these are companies that are
willing to supply devices in industrial quantities only.

I think Bruce is looking for just the one.

Yes, I'm sure you're correct. It's really hard to tell just what pages
such as the one I found are all about, whether they're bona fide or not,
whether intended for large industrial buyers or just onesies-twosies,
etc. Like I said, I didn't check further. It seems that buying
electronic stuff has been made both much easier and infinitely more
difficult since the onset of the Interwebs ...