Posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,sci.electronics.repair,alt.obituaries

Default On Second Thought

Lady Veteran wrote:
On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 22:32:00 -0800, Brandon Bowers
wrote:

Lady Veteran wrote -
Smell brains like this on should never be left unsupervised.

LV

Bobbi Sanchez (Lady Veteran) -
After a bit of checking and seeing the above small example of your
writing skills I have decided not to enlist your help in preparing a
resume.

Brandon

OK. You know the procedure. get the paddle and bend over.

LV

Who said that? You fat disgusting looking bitch. **** you you fat whore.
You fat
****

O/T: Never Thought I'd See It Lew Hodgett[_5_] Woodworking 67 June 7th 09 05:24 PM
Just a thought Tom D Woodturning 6 February 2nd 06 09:01 PM
Never thought I'd be better off with oil instead of gas... MM UK diy 23 November 30th 05 06:04 PM