Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default HP zt3000 motherboard

Hi, I am trying to trace a short on this laptop. Does anyone have a
schematic for the motherboard? It's marked LA-1701 if that's any help.

Or a scrap motherboard I could use for comparison.

Any help appreciated. If you can think of a more suitable newsgroup to
cross post this to I would be grateful as well.

Reply by removing NOSPAMPLEASE from my email.

Thanks.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Thu, 20 Jan 2011 08:46:21 -0500, Lab1 .@... wrote:

I can't even imagine a schematic for a motherboard, must be like a phone
book!

For some laptop schematics, see:
http://kythuatvitinh.com/forum.php
It's not like a phone book, which is fairly well organized. It's more
like taking a pair of scissors, cutting a big schematic into small
pieces, and then reconnecting them with thousands of wires labeled
with incomprehensible acronyms. It's amazing what can be done with a
schematic capture program to mutilate a schematic.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D