Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default How to repair an invisible machine from the 23rd century?

I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not working.

How can I repair it?

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 1/18/2011 11:40 AM Lloyd Hearsewave spake thus:

I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not working.

How can I repair it?

Shoot, why do we always have to answer these newbie questions? Use your
time machine, of course. Everyone knows that!

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Tue, 18 Jan 2011 20:40:29 +0100, "Lloyd Hearsewave"
wrote:

I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not working.

How can I repair it?

That requires specific test equipment:

Revisible Variable Intensity UV/IR Worklight: $2,399 (Availablity
50 years)

Revisible Digital Voltmeter (w/sub-micro probes): $11,999

Revisible Digital Oscilloscope and Locic Analyzer: $239,999

Revisible Solder Sucker (with sub-micro tip): $9,499 (Availablity
50 years)

Revisible Soldering Station: $23,999
(with Temperature and Visibility Controls)

Revisible Lead/Mercury/Arsenic Solder (1 oz.) $535 (Availablity 50
years)
(EPA permit to use solder $35,000/year)

Revisible Protetive Suit, Mask, Gloves for one person: $47,395

Revisible Moble Clean Room (with 4 suit air supply, negative pressure
air exchanger, 40KW UPS (2 hours): $1,345,495

More information available at www.revisible.com
Interest-free payment plan: 5% down, 2%/year until delivery.

Products without an availability date have an estimated lead time of
200 years.

John
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 1/18/2011 12:18 PM spake thus:

wrote:

I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not
working.

How can I repair it?

That requires specific test equipment:

Revisible Variable Intensity UV/IR Worklight: $2,399 (Availablity
50 years)

Revisible Digital Voltmeter (w/sub-micro probes): $11,999

Revisible Digital Oscilloscope and Locic Analyzer: $239,999

[snip]

More information available at
www.revisible.com

OMG; do you realize that domain is available? For $1.495?

I'm not ****ting you. Check it out. (If you're worried, the URL above
redirects to
http://www.hugedomains.com/domain_pr...evisible&e=com)

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

wrote:

I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not working.
How can I repair it?

You can't. No user serviceable parts inside or outside. I suggest
you call tech support from wherever you bought it.

Also, note that only those deemed worthy can actually see and operate
such a machine. (See the Emperor's Clothes). If you can't see it, I
suggest a remedial course in ethics, morals, tact, logic, quantum
mechanics, and not wasting any one's time. Some good deeds would also
be helpful. The machine should slowly become visible as your net
worthiness improves.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com AE6KS

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"Lloyd Hearsewave" wrote in message
I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not
working.

How can I repair it?

WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN SMOKING BOY?????

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

You people of the past know nothing.

Pick up a T factor chip for the SW7 (you DO have an SW7 I hope) and
install it. Then you simply go back in time and prevent the occurance
of the faualt. Make sure to use VF9 antigrator so you are not affected
by the timeline. Sorry about your family, but you can write a nice
hefty repair bill on that. I mean 35,890 KW of energy and all that.
You migtht have to do a bit of customer relations to make them
understand that this awesome power does not grow on trees.

Terminator four.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 18, 1:40*pm, "Lloyd Hearsewave" wrote:
I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not working.

How can I repair it?

If you don't know what it does...why would you repair it? How do you
know its timeline if you can't see it?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Bob Villa wrote:
If you don't know what it does...why would you repair it? How do you
know its timeline if you can't see it?

Wasn't there a Star Trek Next Generation episode about this? A person from
the 22nd century found a time machine, went forward into the 24th and claimed
to be a historian. He was actually collecting artifacts to take back 200 years
and sell off the technology.

Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson N3OWJ/4X1GM
Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to misquote it.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 1/18/2011 2:40 PM, Lloyd Hearsewave wrote:
I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not working.

How can I repair it?

Spray paint it so you can see what broke.

--
-Scott

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Jan 19, 5:44*am, Jeff Urban wrote:
You people of the past know nothing.

Pick up a T factor chip for the SW7 (you DO have an SW7 I hope) and
install it. Then you simply go back in time and prevent the occurance
of the faualt. Make sure to use VF9 antigrator so you are not affected
by the timeline. Sorry about your family, but you can write a nice
hefty repair bill on that. I mean 35,890 KW of energy and all that.
You migtht have to do a bit of customer relations to make them
understand that this awesome power does not grow on trees.

Terminator four.

Ya, uhh... energy is measured in Joules not Kilowatts genius! Just get
some spray paint like Lab 1 suggested.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Lloyd Hearsewave wrote:
I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's
not
working.
How can I repair it?

Invisible machine or invisibility machine? There's a difference,
you know. The schematics are quite different too. Before you even
attempt to repair the former, a quantum interlocuting frammis is
absolutely essential.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article , Pimpom wrote:

Invisible machine or invisibility machine? There's a difference,
you know. The schematics are quite different too. Before you even
attempt to repair the former, a quantum interlocuting frammis is
absolutely essential.

With left-hand or right-hand circular polarization? The RHCP models
have been very difficult to come by lately...

--
Dave Platt AE6EO
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 1/20/2011 12:39 PM Dave Platt spake thus:

In article , Pimpom
wrote:

Invisible machine or invisibility machine? There's a difference,
you know. The schematics are quite different too. Before you even
attempt to repair the former, a quantum interlocuting frammis is
absolutely essential.

With left-hand or right-hand circular polarization? The RHCP models
have been very difficult to come by lately...

.... but in any case, you're gonna need maximum byte separation (MBS).

who stands to make his point, then removes his hearing aid as a sign
that he is not going to hear any rebuttals.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Lab1 wrote:
On 1/18/2011 2:40 PM, Lloyd Hearsewave wrote:
I've found an invisible machine from the 23rd century, but it's not
working.

How can I repair it?

Spray paint it so you can see what broke.

Send the owner a bill for the repair, with 200 years' worth of compound
interest. Then you can keep the machine in lieu of payment.

Cheers

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal

http://electrooptical.net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dave Platt wrote:
In article , Pimpom
wrote:

Invisible machine or invisibility machine? There's a
difference,
you know. The schematics are quite different too. Before you
even
attempt to repair the former, a quantum interlocuting frammis
is
absolutely essential.

With left-hand or right-hand circular polarization? The RHCP
models
have been very difficult to come by lately...

Best is circumcised polarization.

D Cell NiMH at Lidl. 23rd Nov Simon C. UK diy 4 November 25th 09 06:09 PM
Connecting 16th century antenna wire to 21st century coax [email protected] Electronics Repair 16 January 25th 06 04:52 PM
Connecting 16th century antenna wire to 21st century coax [email protected] Home Repair 19 January 25th 06 04:52 PM
Washing Machine repair Steve UK diy 2 September 6th 05 04:59 PM
OT - 23rd Qualm Cliff Metalworking 28 August 13th 05 06:08 PM