Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Philips PM5131 Manual

Hi, Anyone out there got a good copy of page 41 of this manual
(Calibration table)

The PM5131 Function Gen manual is available from hundreds of download
sites free and pay, all have the same copy with page 41 doubled over.

All I need is page 41....anyone? Will pay!!

Remove _SpamNO to email me direct

TIA JC
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Archon wrote:
Hi, Anyone out there got a good copy of page 41 of this manual
(Calibration table)

The PM5131 Function Gen manual is available from hundreds of download
sites free and pay, all have the same copy with page 41 doubled over.

All I need is page 41....anyone? Will pay!!

Remove _SpamNO to email me direct

TIA JC

I have a PDF of the complete manual. Looks like page 41 is intact. The
file is secured (unable to extract the page). OK to send the entire manual
(it's only 3Mb)?
Send a good email address if you want me to send.

--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 1/16/2011 8:45 PM, Dave M wrote:
Archon wrote:
Hi, Anyone out there got a good copy of page 41 of this manual
(Calibration table)

The PM5131 Function Gen manual is available from hundreds of download
sites free and pay, all have the same copy with page 41 doubled over.

All I need is page 41....anyone? Will pay!!

Remove _SpamNO to email me direct

TIA JC

I have a PDF of the complete manual. Looks like page 41 is intact. The
file is secured (unable to extract the page). OK to send the entire manual
(it's only 3Mb)?
Send a good email address if you want me to send.

Hi David, Is page 41 a large table? or just a single page with the
column to the right of "frequency" overlapped and illegible?

JC
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dave M Inscribed thus:

Archon wrote:
Hi, Anyone out there got a good copy of page 41 of this manual
(Calibration table)

The PM5131 Function Gen manual is available from hundreds of
download sites free and pay, all have the same copy with page 41
doubled over.

All I need is page 41....anyone? Will pay!!

Remove _SpamNO to email me direct

TIA JC

I have a PDF of the complete manual. Looks like page 41 is intact.
The
file is secured (unable to extract the page). OK to send the entire
manual (it's only 3Mb)?
Send a good email address if you want me to send.

I would appreciate a copy as well, if you would be so kind.
Thanks in advance.
--
Best Regards:
Baron.

Just to confirm, my valid address is chipbee40 at yahoo.com
Thanks for the manual offer, much appreciated.
JC

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Archon wrote:
Hi, Anyone out there got a good copy of page 41 of this manual
(Calibration table)

The PM5131 Function Gen manual is available from hundreds of
download sites free and pay, all have the same copy with page 41
doubled over. All I need is page 41....anyone? Will pay!!

Remove _SpamNO to email me direct

TIA JC

I have a PDF of the complete manual. Looks like page 41 is intact. The
file is secured (unable to extract the page). OK to send the
entire manual (it's only 3Mb)?
Send a good email address if you want me to send.

Hi David, Is page 41 a large table? or just a single page with the
column to the right of "frequency" overlapped and illegible?

JC

Ahhh You're right.. This copy has a bad page 41 too. Guess they all came
from the same scan. Sorry, I didn't notice the place where the overlap
started. It's not obvious without having an idea of the problem.

--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Baron wrote:
Dave M Inscribed thus:

Archon wrote:
Hi, Anyone out there got a good copy of page 41 of this manual
(Calibration table)

The PM5131 Function Gen manual is available from hundreds of
download sites free and pay, all have the same copy with page 41
doubled over.

All I need is page 41....anyone? Will pay!!

Remove _SpamNO to email me direct

TIA JC

I have a PDF of the complete manual. Looks like page 41 is intact.
The
file is secured (unable to extract the page). OK to send the entire
manual (it's only 3Mb)?
Send a good email address if you want me to send.

I would appreciate a copy as well, if you would be so kind.
Thanks in advance.

Baron, the copy I have has a bad page 41 as well, but otherwise seems to be
a good copy... Do you still want me to send it?

--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dave M Inscribed thus:

Baron wrote:
Dave M Inscribed thus:

Archon wrote:
Hi, Anyone out there got a good copy of page 41 of this manual
(Calibration table)

The PM5131 Function Gen manual is available from hundreds of
download sites free and pay, all have the same copy with page 41
doubled over.

All I need is page 41....anyone? Will pay!!

Remove _SpamNO to email me direct

TIA JC

I have a PDF of the complete manual. Looks like page 41 is intact.
The
file is secured (unable to extract the page). OK to send the entire
manual (it's only 3Mb)?
Send a good email address if you want me to send.

I would appreciate a copy as well, if you would be so kind.
Thanks in advance.

Baron, the copy I have has a bad page 41 as well, but otherwise seems
to be a good copy... Do you still want me to send it?

Please ! I don't have a manual at all for mine.
Many Thanks.

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Dave M Inscribed thus:

Baron wrote:
Dave M Inscribed thus:

Archon wrote:
Hi, Anyone out there got a good copy of page 41 of this manual
(Calibration table)

The PM5131 Function Gen manual is available from hundreds of
download sites free and pay, all have the same copy with page 41
doubled over.

All I need is page 41....anyone? Will pay!!

Remove _SpamNO to email me direct

TIA JC

I have a PDF of the complete manual. Looks like page 41 is intact.
The
file is secured (unable to extract the page). OK to send the entire
manual (it's only 3Mb)?
Send a good email address if you want me to send.

I would appreciate a copy as well, if you would be so kind.
Thanks in advance.

Baron, the copy I have has a bad page 41 as well, but otherwise seems
to be a good copy... Do you still want me to send it?

Ooops Just remove the nospam. :-(

--
Best Regards:
Baron.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Archon wrote:
[...]

Hi Dave,
Yep, that manual is all over the place.

Thanks anyway.

JC

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Baron Inscribed thus:

Dave M Inscribed thus:

Baron, the copy I have has a bad page 41 as well, but otherwise seems
to be a good copy... Do you still want me to send it?

Please ! I don't have a manual at all for mine.
Many Thanks.

Got it !
Thanks again. :-)

--