Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Wanted: Sony Digital8 Camcorder Power Board

I need a power board for my old camcorder, a Sony DCR-TRV110. The board #
is 1-672-457. The camera stopped working after I connected an aftermarket AC
adapter, which was intended for this camera but was obviously defective(a
subject for another post someday I have more time). I'm hoping the power
board is all that's damaged.
If anyone has this board or a non-working camera of the same model please
let me know.