Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to sci.electronics.repair
b b is offline

Default help ID this LCD Tv!

A neighbour brought me this TV to have a look at. No name badge, and
the label at the back just has safety warnings. He has lost the PSU so
I opened it up. Here are the pics:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3wawxq7ymwnqvkh
http://www.mediafire.com/?qnnb96eqf8oyfpn
http://www.mediafire.com/?bo4euo5dbm9ika1
http://www.mediafire.com/?py62n3kngj1we1d
http://www.mediafire.com/?x977hv9i3xzy06g

the screen/display is a Sharp LQ150X1, seems quite common. Not so sure
about the signal pcb and inverter though.Perhaps some kind soul could
ID it and let me know what voltage and polarity (if DC) are needed.
cheers,