Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Schematic for Nutone IK-25 intercom

Does anyone have a schematic for the Nutone IK-25 door intercom. The
product is not sold by Nutone anymore, however, there are millions of
them in existence. And, they are still being sold by many companies
that have existing stock. Nutone told me that they don't even have a
schematic. I'm not sure I believe that, but they did say they
purchase the unit as-is. I'd like to make a few changes in the way it
operates. I'd like the indoor station to indoor station to be non-
private, just like it is to the door station. Any ideas?
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Does anyone have a schematic for the Nutone IK-25 door
intercom? I'd like the indoor station to indoor station to be
non-private, just like it is to the door station. Any ideas?

Stupid suggestion, coming from someone who is hardly an expert on
intercoms...

Open the units and carefully examine the switch wiring. It's possible you'll
be able to figure out the difference between private and non-private.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 2, 9:06*pm, "William Sommerwerck"
wrote:
Does anyone have a schematic for the Nutone IK-25 door
intercom? I'd like the indoor station to indoor station to be
non-private, just like it is to the door station. Any ideas?

Stupid suggestion, coming from someone who is hardly an expert on
intercoms...

Open the units and carefully examine the switch wiring. It's possible you'll
be able to figure out the difference between private and non-private.

NOT A STUPID QUESTION coming from someone that designed and
built intercoms before you were born.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 3 Oct 2010 05:06:33 -0700 (PDT), Todescos wrote:

NOT A STUPID QUESTION

Who said it was????
You should really read any replies you get.

--
Geo