Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Todescos Todescos is offline

Default Schematic for Nutone IK-25 intercom

Does anyone have a schematic for the Nutone IK-25 door intercom. The
product is not sold by Nutone anymore, however, there are millions of
them in existence. And, they are still being sold by many companies
that have existing stock. Nutone told me that they don't even have a
schematic. I'm not sure I believe that, but they did say they
purchase the unit as-is. I'd like to make a few changes in the way it
operates. I'd like the indoor station to indoor station to be non-
private, just like it is to the door station. Any ideas?