Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Equivalent for BUY69B transistor?

I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power
transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone
recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high
frequency device???

Thanks
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"BodgeIt" ha scritto nel messaggio
I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power
transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone
recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high
frequency device???

ECG52 MJ13071 MJ13335
ECG53 2SC2965 2SC3084 2N5261 2N6547

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

BodgeIt schrieb:

I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power
transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone
recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high
frequency device???

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/2615/MOSPEC/BUY69B.html

HTH

Reinhard
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

BodgeIt wrote:
I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power
transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone
recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high
frequency device???

Thanks

some crosses are listed here, not sure how close they are though

http://www.gamesforum.ca/archive/ind.../t-254467.html