DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Equivalent for BUY69B transistor? (https://www.diybanter.com/electronics-repair/302743-equivalent-buy69b-transistor.html)

BodgeIt May 8th 10 11:43 AM

Equivalent for BUY69B transistor?

I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power
transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone
recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high
frequency device???

Thanks

Vale[_2_] May 8th 10 04:53 PM

"BodgeIt" ha scritto nel messaggio
I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power
transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone
recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high
frequency device???

ECG52 MJ13071 MJ13335
ECG53 2SC2965 2SC3084 2N5261 2N6547

Reinhard Zwirner May 8th 10 05:57 PM

BodgeIt schrieb:

I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power
transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone
recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high
frequency device???

http://pdf1.alldatasheet.com/datasheet-pdf/view/2615/MOSPEC/BUY69B.html

HTH

Reinhard

Cydrome Leader May 8th 10 06:18 PM

BodgeIt wrote:
I'm trying to repair an ultrasonic cleaning tank and one of the power
transistors has gone. It's a BUY69B, now long obsolete. Can anyone
recommend an equivalent? I'm assuming it's a high voltage, high
frequency device???

Thanks

some crosses are listed here, not sure how close they are though

http://www.gamesforum.ca/archive/ind.../t-254467.html