Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default need temperature sensor

Hello all : I need 4 pcs of LM35ACZ and would prefer to pay with
mastercard.
Asian suppliers have quoted $85 shipping etc etc
Hope someone out there can help

jcdrisc
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

jcdrisc wrote:
Hello all : I need 4 pcs of LM35ACZ and would prefer to pay with
mastercard.
Asian suppliers have quoted $85 shipping etc etc
Hope someone out there can help

jcdrisc

Sure its LM35ACZ? There are LM35CAZ on Ebay, any difference with LM35CZ?
TO92 package, plenty of those on Ebay.
JC
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Sun, 21 Feb 2010 15:51:42 -0800 (PST), jcdrisc
wrote:

Hello all : I need 4 pcs of LM35ACZ and would prefer to pay with
mastercard.
Asian suppliers have quoted $85 shipping etc etc
Hope someone out there can help

jcdrisc

I found one possible vendor in the first 50 sites on Google:
Part #
800-15100-1 LM35ACZ NS TO-92 $ 3.10US 20 in stock
http://www.wt.co.th/cat/IC_LM.php

John
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

"jcdrisc"

Hello all : I need 4 pcs of LM35ACZ and would prefer to pay with
mastercard.

http://au.farnell.com/national-semic...2-3/dp/9494529

...... Phil