Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

Default Cushman CE-24A

D Yuniskis wrote:
Hi,

[Passing this along for a friend with limited 'net access]

Looking for any information (user manual, service manual)
a Cushman CE-24A M3/M5. Hopefully, pointers to online
resources (I see two ebay auctions for a service manual but
located overseas -- he's in the US).

advTHANKSance!
--don

You can buy a copy of the CE-24A service manual at
http://www.manualsplus.com.

--
David
dgminala at mediacombb dot net

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

On Feb 8, 5:11*pm, D Yuniskis wrote:
Hi,

[Passing this along for a friend with limited 'net access]

Looking for any information (user manual, service manual)
a Cushman CE-24A *M3/M5. *Hopefully, pointers to online
resources (I see two ebay auctions for a service manual but
located overseas -- he's in the US).

advTHANKSance!
--don

Are you talking about a Cushman Motor scooter??
Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
mpm mpm is offline

On Feb 9, 5:59*pm, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:
"hr(bob) " wrote:

On Feb 8, 5:11 pm, D Yuniskis wrote:
Hi,

[Passing this along for a friend with limited 'net access]

Looking for any information (user manual, service manual)
a Cushman CE-24A *M3/M5. *Hopefully, pointers to online
resources (I see two ebay auctions for a service manual but
located overseas -- he's in the US).

Are you talking about a Cushman Motor scooter??

* I would think he's talking about a Cushman Electronics CE-24A
Frequency Selective levelmeter:

http://www.tucker.com/images/images_spec/00000709.pdf

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.

Waaaay back, I used to fix pagers (beepers).
We had a Cushman CE-3 generator which was so old (even then), its
timebase had a very pronounced frequency drift over the course of a
couple hours.
Then, about every 2 or 3 hours, you'd have to clock it with another
signal generator to set a better offset frequency.
You could never tell by looking at it what channel it was actually on.

We tried leaving it on constantly, which actually was standard
procedure for timebases, but this thing would just go bonkers if you
tried that!!
We eventually pawned if off on our Atlanta shop, along with a quarter
taped to the top so that we could honestly say they got something of
value.

I would never have remembered Cushman if the OP hadn't brought it up.
We used mostly Motorola and IFR (Regency) generators and service
monitors back then.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design

mpm wrote:

[...]

I have a CE-3 Service Monitor W/301 and 316 Modules and a CE-5
Service Monitor. The CE-3 is synthesized, while the CE-5 uses glass
cased crystals.

I also have a 'PFM-2 Calibrator for Service Monitor' that I got with
the CE-5. Both looked brand new when I bought them at a hamfest, years
ago.

BTW, the CE-3 came from a pager company that owed me some money.

--
Greed is the root of all eBay.