Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default SPEX DM302 P.C. ACQ. MODULE

In article ,
RGR-74 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have a problem,few days ago, I have to be repaired
an interface called PC Acq. Mod DM302 manufactured by SPEX;
This card receives a signal from an optical part (which is directly
connected to a polarizer) and sends its output signal to the polarizer
(thus creating a feedback) some days no longer works;
The question is: anyone has any information on this card (DM302
manufactured by SPEX) for example, wiring diagrams and user manual.

I don't have schematics for the DM302, but I do know that it is a
preamplifier and discriminator for photon counting. Have you tried to
contact Spex/Jobin-Yvon?

--
Dr. Hans-Christian Becker
'96 VN750 SM5TLH KG6POK
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Hello everyone,
I have a problem,few days ago, I have to be repaired
an interface called PC Acq. Mod DM302 manufactured by SPEX;
This card receives a signal from an optical part (which is directly
connected to a polarizer) and sends its output signal to the polarizer
(thus creating a feedback) some days no longer works;
The question is: anyone has any information on this card (DM302
manufactured by SPEX) for example, wiring diagrams and user manual.

Thanks to all
Joseph

www.baab.it/ik2umd/
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On 24 Nov, 10:22, (Hans-Christian Becker) wrote:
In article ,

RGR-74 wrote:
Hello everyone,
I have a problem,few days ago, I have to be repaired
an interface called PC Acq. Mod DM302 manufactured by SPEX;
This card receives a signal from an optical part (which is directly
connected to a polarizer) and sends its output signal to the polarizer
(thus creating a feedback) some days no longer works;
The question is: anyone has any information on this card (DM302
manufactured by SPEX) for example, wiring diagrams and user manual.

I don't have schematics for the DM302, but I do know that it is a
preamplifier and discriminator for photon counting. Have you tried to
contact Spex/Jobin-Yvon?

--
Dr. Hans-Christian Becker
'96 VN750 SM5TLH KG6POK
Uppsala, Sweden

Hello Hans,
I tried to contact the Spex, but I have not any response,
Unfortunately the documentation of this interface has been lost;
At this point I will make other checks and later I expand to other
control devices.
Thanks again
Joseph
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

In article ,
RGR-74 wrote:

I tried to contact the Spex, but I have not any response,

I am not surprised ...

Unfortunately the documentation of this interface has been lost;
At this point I will make other checks and later I expand to other
control devices.

The input (at least in the configurations I have seen) takes pulses
from a photomultiplier operating in photon counting mode. The discriminator
then removes virtually all "dark" counts, and the output should (I think) be
pulses of uniform height that are fed to a counter.
Good luck,
Hans

--
Dr. Hans-Christian Becker
'96 VN750 SM5TLH KG6POK

NIS-130 VCO Module jmariano Electronics Repair 0 October 5th 06 12:59 PM
LCD module? Sophie Electronics Repair 0 April 17th 06 04:51 AM
Supply 5,8,10 Pair Clamp Module,Orbit Clamp Module,LSA Profile-Anschlussleiste [email protected] Woodworking 0 October 28th 05 03:26 AM
We could supply Krone module,MDF block,wiring block,STB module,Etc [email protected] UK diy 14 June 20th 05 06:26 AM
We could supply Krone module,MDF block,wiring block,STB module,Etc [email protected] UK diy 7 June 8th 05 10:18 PM