Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Difference btn a stabilizer and a regulator.

Can anyone give me the difference between a stabilizer and a
regulator?
Thanks

Also the advantages and disadvantages diode valve and valves in
general.
Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Mon, 2 Nov 2009 08:39:42 -0800 (PST), "
wrote:

Can anyone give me the difference between a stabilizer and a
regulator?

Also the advantages and disadvantages diode valve and valves in
general.

41.210.28.217 resolves to "adsl28217.4u.com.gh"
Top Level Domain: "com.gh" Country IP Address: GHANA

This sounds like a homework problem. You really should not be asking
anyone to do your homework for you. You don't learn anything that
way. I suggest you start by using Google and Wikipedia:
http://www.google.com
http://www.wikipedia.com
Type in the keywords "voltage stabilizer" or "voltage regulator" and
read through the results. The answer should be in the first few
articles. If you don't understand the articles, read the textbook or
ask the instructor.

Also, advantages and disadvantages are comparisons. When you ask a
question about the advantages and disadvantages of something, you need
to specify with what you are comparing.

--
Jeff Liebermann
150 Felker St #D