Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair

Default I found somethang to cheer you up

http://www.theghostnation.com/forums...an-women-suck/

1) Selfish - to the point where they don't know the difference between
love of self and plain downright greed--and drilled into believing that
whatever happens is the fault of whatever man is in their life because
of the feminist crud drilled into them by the cadre of asexual closet
cases called "therapists" who appear on "Ricki", "Oprah" or other such
electronic drivel

2) Deluded - into thinking they "deserve" a rich, model-handsome husband
who will "take them away from all of this"--whatever the "this" might
be--and leading to resentment when they discover that the universe does
NOT revolve around them

3) Angry - ALL the damn time about things which are so far out of their
control as to be nonsensical--and constantly wanting to "discuss" this
mind numbing drivel ad nauseam

4) Psychotic - multiple personalities in the same woman - as "Nomad" put
it in the "Star Trek" episode: "Woman...a mass of inconsistencies...",
and also when the feminist voices in their heads start with the regrets
and victim acculturation

5) Worthless - anything that does not immediately resolve itself in her
favor or to her benefit is meaningless to her, especially husband and family

6) Lazy - drilled into their head that they "deserve" a maid, nanny and
personal slave to take care of every detail - and that their
husband/boyfriend is REQUIRED to cater to their each and every mindless whim

7) Resentful - especially of other women who have things that they do
not, in material, spiritual and esoteric senses

8) Greedy - to them, "housekeeping" means getting the house in the
divorce (thanks to Zsa Zsa for that immortal line) and sucking the guy
for every last cent, even if they had nothing to do with the building of
the nest egg

9) Mindless - constant, irritating, idle prattle about topics they read
about in some women's magazine and then become instant
experts--particularly pop psychology and the latest &^%$% they see on
"Oprah" or "Ricki"

10) Vain - believing that they are irresistible to everything in pants
and therefore are allowed to behave sluttish and without any honor
Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair

Dori wrote:
http://www.theghostnation.com/forums...an-women-suck/

blah, blah, blah

I found one that's better because it has even more degenerates and rejects

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/for...126&order=desc
Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair

Dori wrote:
http://www.theghostnation.com/forums...an-women-suck/

They are just about as socially retarded as the freaks on

As far as socially retarded queers go, I am within an arms reach of one
here on SER so I'm fine, thanks.
Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair

Kendra Weissbein wrote:
I found one that's better because it has even more degenerates and rejects

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/

Hey Stacey! Finally a forum where you can chat with all the other gold
diggers, phonies and whores such as yourself.
Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair

Dori wrote:
Kendra Weissbein wrote:
I found one that's better because it has even more degenerates and
rejects

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/

Hey Stacey! Finally a forum where you can chat with all the other gold
diggers, phonies and whores such as yourself.

Good! Now go see if they'll accept a child beating fat ass such as
yourself you ****ing loser.

Posted to alt.sports.football.pro.sd-chargers,alt.tv.tech.hdtv,sci.electronics.repair

"Stacey Chuffo" wrote in message
Dori wrote:
Kendra Weissbein wrote:
I found one that's better because it has even more degenerates and
rejects

http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/

Hey Stacey! Finally a forum where you can chat with all the other
gold diggers, phonies and whores such as yourself.

Good! Now go see if they'll accept a child beating fat ass such as
yourself you ****ing loser.

I'm sure they'll accept him if he does a Clint Eastwood.